What are you trying to find???

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

REMEMBER THIS: Revisiting projects and other un-project-y stuff about my life

Remember THIS tutorial for pin cushion/thread bag? Well, it turns out I think these are terribly cute, terribly useful, and really fun to give as personalized gifts! Sooooo... I made this one for my friend:


She is terribly creative and learning to sew as well, so it was well received! :)

Also had to share some before and afters with you... because who doesn't love a good before and after? The before is sad and beige and frankly a little scary with no makeup. Oh, it's ME by the way.

But Mrs. P got a makeover this weekend, and I am looking a little more sassy like this:


Ahhh, SO. MUCH. BETTER. Don't you think? Big change for me, I've been blonde my whole life. I like it... a lot. I feel it is seasonally appropriate as well. :) Yeah fall makeover.

And last but not least I just had to share a few pics of us and THE BOYS at the cider mill this fall. Z and I played hookie on a beautiful fall day and took the boys on an adventure. We drank slushes, ate donuts, and let the boys smell every pumpkin and fence post they came within 10 ft of. It was a fun FUN day, and of course I had to take a pics of the boys by the pumpkins.

Ah, FALL!
Aren't they precious?
Hope you are enjoying the beautiful fall weather and colors... I am! Lots of fun projects and halloween costumes coming soon! YAY!

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE your makeover and the boys look like they had a blast at the pumpkin patch!! Cute pictures!!

    ReplyDelete