What are you trying to find???

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day, Baby!

We decided to make a few valentines to send to our family this year. We had a photo shoot the other day, then I just did a little editing in photo shop and added some text.

I had them printed at walmart one hour photo.... because I don't plan ahead. I am not a fan of walmart photo, quality is not stellar, and they always crop things a little weird regardless of what their website 'previews'... but whatever. It worked in a pinch.
 There were so many cute shots I couldn't pick just one! Sam has many expressions and facets to his personality these days... so each of his loved ones got a unique valentine, which is kinda fun.
We are not big into celebrating valentine's day in our family. It kinda seems like an unnecessary 'holiday'. However... I cannot resist an excuse to take and distribute photos of the little man. Sooo... Happy Valentine's Day to all! Hope your day is filled with happiness and loved ones, and that you aren't rendered useless from the cuteness overload of this post...

4 comments:

  1. love, love, love every one. Love the boy, too...but that goes without saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute. What a special Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the last two are my fav. oh what sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SO cute! I love the look on his face in the "Will you be my Valentine?" one. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete